#OpenStack Summit 2014 Voting is Officially Live!
It’s that time of year again folks - the OpenStack Summit 2014 is coming, and community voting on content for the event has officially opened.
Below are the links to vote on the Cloudify team’s submissions, feel free to vote on those you’d like to hear most.
You need to register for an OpenStack account, which you can do here, if you don’t already have one.
- Application Orchestration vs Infrastructure Orchestration (Speaker: Nati Shalom )
- Deployment Automation on OpenStack with TOSCA, Heat and Cloudify ( Speaker: Uri Cohen )
- Docker and Openstack orchestrating a mix of virtualizations models ( Speaker: Yaron Parasol )
- OpenStack as a Foundation for NFV (Speaker: Nati Shalom )
- Continuous integration from design to production of highly distributed applications using Docker, Openstack and TOSCA (Speaker: Yoram Weinreb )
- Workflows from a TOSCA perspective ( Speaker: Idan Moyal )
- From Infrastructure to Proactive DevOps (Speakers: Uri Cohen, Nir Cohen)
Looking forward to seeing you all there!